- 1 lb tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper (4 oz), seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 lbs peaches, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 1/2 t. salt, or to taste
- 1/4 t. freshly ground black pepper or to taste
Chop tomatoes and transfer them to a large bowl. Finely chop seeded bell pepper and jalapeños. Finely chop onion and transfer all your veggies to the bowl.
Dice the peaches. A slightly larger dice gives them more of the center stage in this salsa. No need to peel them. You won’t notice the peels and the color is prettier with the peel on. Transfer peaches to your bowl.
Add 1/2 bunch Chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired. Fold everything together until well mixed and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or serve with fish or pork.
Taken from natashaskitchen.com