Radish and Cabbage Coleslaw
- 1 cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (6 cups)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey mustard, and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Rinse cabbage with cold water in a colander, then firmly squeeze handfuls to remove excess water and transfer cabbage to cleaned bowl. Add radishes and dressing to cabbage, tossing to combine.